Dr. Charles Edelstein joined the Ethos Biosciences Scientific Advisory Board in 2020. As Professor of Medicine – Renal Med Disease/Hypertension at The University of Colorado School of Medicine and practicing clinician and researcher, Dr. Edelstein brings many perspectives to the leadership and scientific rigor of Ethos Biosciences. Dr. Edelstein holds many current professional memberships and is the author of “Biomarkers of Kidney Disease, Second Edition” which covers basic, clinical, and latest techniques for biomarkers in kidney disease.
- American Society of Nephrology, Member
- International Society of Nephrology, Member
- Western Society for Clinical Investigation, Member
- American Heart Association (AHA), Fellow
- American Society of Transplantation, Member
- American Physiological Society, Member
- Western Association of Physicians, Member